March 1, 2008

How can you copy a copyrighted cd just for your own backup safety?


Answering to you comment
If the software required tell me! Or
some options must be defined in the software to do the job that
's reely easy ... And perhaps also need to know u'll the burning software .... As both nero and there!
But in the case and do not have one, I will give some links to sum free burning software cd, u'll also need a cd decrypt, now there is a lot to free sum amount that they gon cost ya! So I will give the list of units and free and have to pay for

Software CD burning: free






< br> None of them are free ... Now if u want to pay and can always buy Nero (www.nero.com) or Ashampoo (www.ashampoo.com) they are very good software to burn cd and dvd's

CD decrypters: free

Dvd43:



This is a great software to decipher cd's, it also collaborates with dvds. I used it b4!

Anydvd:



software as well as cost is goin ya! Works great! I also used b4 and it is garateed satisfaction!

Do u need more info? It is not enough? If well and need further information or anything else feel free to send me an email, I will be more than delighted to assist and out!

No comments: