March 15, 2008

Nid real PROFESSIONAL help?


I just want a clean install and I plan to save my files before doing so. I have several CD which I plan to use it as my backup. Therefore, it would not be viable to support all of my hard disk that uses current 10GB/40GB my space, much of which is the security updates, and so I want

also to safeguard my business software records, I want to ask if I can use the backup program integrated with Win XP. Will it also backup all the links (folders in the Start menu), the register required to do it? [I plan to just check the program into program files]

I also Abode Reader 6, which I paid for my business admin to install but never received CDs. Is there an identification code to save me? It cost me again if I had to relocate again, so I plan to DL the online version, and then enter the "code" if there is any. [It is probably under license.]

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You paid someone to install Adobe Acrobat Reader? They saw you coming ... The software is unlicensed (no license key needed to at all) that you can install from the net in about 5 minutes on a decent bandwidth - DSL as opposed to dial up.

If you want to grab all your keys take a look at the program Belarc Advisor (www.belarc.com) - it's free and it is the key codes for common software applications, plus a lots of other information system, and produced a few pages of the report. Print. Keep it and use it to re-license stuff.

As an alternative to the support of a small number of selected files on the CD, you can have a disk drive external backup and everything about him? If you use only 10Gb it will not cost much for a big enough to do the job and you do t risk missing something important.