November 30, 2007

what is a low cost/easy/reliable backup software?


Answering to comment:<br></br><blockquote>I am looking for backup software that is low cost for home use, but also reliable and easy to use. I would like to be able to do so automatically to a backup external USB 80GB HD.</blockquote><br>I only have Windows software: Try

Microsoft ActiveSync or Microsoft SyncToy (XP only). You can get them by seeking "ActiveSync" or "Powertoys for Windows XP" at the Microsoft Web site (www.microsoft.com). Also, try to make a batch file (email me for more details).

If you are still unable to you, I can be reached at kevin__-chen@yahoo.com. And yes, there are two underscores (_).</br>

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
If you are using Windows XP, it has integrated backup, but you have dependents, it is not loaded with the operating system.

The Microsoft site will tell you how to load and use backup utility.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
250gb USB hard drive from $ 100 to walmart

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I found that for home use a junk drive is the easiest to use and I have all my files to the ..