November 29, 2007

External drive organizing and backup software?


Answering to comments,mrrparker
I just bought a 320G external hard drive and would like to know what is the best way to organize and data backup. What would be the best software to do this with.
Thanks

You need software to syncronizing your original and backup files.

Then problem with backups such as external drives in the event of fire, theft, etc.

very important files you need a backup off-site.
For this I use the mozy. The link you 2.25 GB free online (off-site) backup:


2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I think the best way is to buy Acronis True Image. It is a reliable backup software all needed functions and security features for backups. In my opinion True Image external drive is the best backup solution for your PC. Follow the link below to learn more about True Image.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
, I can only agree with John. True Image external drive is the best combination indeed.
Personally, I use it for over a year and I had never encountered any problems.