November 18, 2007

Backup software?


l, answering to comment:
I am looking for a backup software that can backup Windows XP and/or Small Business Server 2003. I would prefer one that emails me a confirmation when the backup is complete and can be set up with a schedule. I am looking at only backing up data files and not system files.

I've kinda done that a million times a day, you see that the best application that does the things that you wanna do is Remote Backup, i use it and its a killer app.Its really good.Also if you are looking for free backup software i recommend you to use Free Backup(its the name of the website) this one's great too.
Thanks,
Kakes


1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
http://www.elephantdrive.com/index.aspx
This is an on line program that may meet your needs.