November 30, 2007

Best Disk Image / Backup Software?


I am looking for a good and reliable software to convert an image from my HDD, which is capable of recovering the image that a certain degree of boot cd / USB Drive / DVD.

I get sick to reinstall my system every 6 months, even installing pilot programs and other applications.

need to make an image of my hard drive on DVD that I can easily boot from the pop and return on my HDD so I shall not spend 2 days installing everything.

A kind of referance Link / URL would be fine.
Thanks!

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Norton Ghost sounds like it would do the job.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Acronis True Image is a good program that will make an exact image of your hard disk of computers. I have not had any problems with it and I Win XP Pro. Like a lot of software for the machines Vista, I'd wait until Service Pack 1 out before buying things because there is still a lot of compatibility problems.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
My recommendation is True Image because it is very stable and capable of making a backup copy of any place available.