November 21, 2007

Ever heard of Retrospect Express 7.5 Backup Software?


I was hoping to get opinions on this program? I would appreciate your contribution. Thanks

I WinXP SE works and IE if this matter.

my backup software, but have not yet installed .... Awaiting your response.

I have 2 HDD on my computer, it's about the drive to install the backup software?

I have a small 40GB "C drive" (it contains my OS, my pictures and my files and folders) and a large (I added that) 250GB secondary "F hard" .

Can I install the backup software on the disk and backup all my F drive on my CF reader?

I also have another 40 GB HDD USB in a housing. It is almost complete photos. Is this external drive let me copy data that is already on it?

In other words, can save approximately 34 GB of data on the outside 40GB HDD even if it nearly full already?

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
, I have heard of her. I think it comes with some external hard drives to scheduled backups. The customer I met, who had tried, do not like it. They bought Norton Ghost to do their backups and are happy with it. I have no first-hand experience with it, just their opinion.