November 30, 2007

How can I use the Apple Backup software to backup my iTunes?


Lolly,yourwrote
My iTunes library is huge, and I have backup, suggestions on how to use? I can not go on. Mac because of the size. I am just resigned with a ton of DVD? Is there a way to save now, then later, just back things in place that has been added?

Thank you!
I found some links that are related to your question, it contributes to the hope
... Macbook, which currently has a 20 concert itunes library on this, which is like a ... Removable HD I was watching a backup software with him, but only for Windows. ... Theappleblog.com/community/.../70-ext ...

... Mac, you can use. Mac Backup software to help save your music library. ... I can not connect to the iTunes Store. I get an error when I try to ... www.apple.com / support / itunes / musicsto ...

-Smart, powerful backup software with an iLife backups ... Your content iLife (Libraries iPhoto and iTunes, iWeb sites, iMovie, iDVD, and ...www.mac.com/1/solutions/backup.html

... So many different directions: Apple. Apple, the backup software market, and its unhappy users. brilliant ... Like iTunes, it is an absolute reality: either ...rentzsch.com/suck/backup3 <br >
... � Grapher iCal format iChat � � � Mail iTunes iSync � � � Photo Booth Preview ... categories: Mac OS X | backup software | Mac OS X-only software made by Apple Computer ... en.wikipedia.org / Wiki / Backup_ (softwar. ..

Applications ... like AddressBook, Mail, Stickies, iChat, iTunes and more. Built on ... Apple Software Restore technology, NetRestore can be used to ...www.pure-mac.com/backup.html

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Try another program. Jump to download.com or softpedia.com and search "iTunes return" maybe that will help idk.

Mnimanndasexivan@aim.com

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I would recommend to any external support HD. A 250 Gig HD could be more than enough space. lot easier than burning and keep track of 53 DVD, not mention if you update your subscription.

External use allows you to add things at any time and ss having to reburn dvd's.