November 22, 2007

Need a backup software which can restore my whole os?


Answering to comment,mystery t:
Without install the software first. I heard about norton ghost. How? How does it work? Any one used?
I mean I want to create a full backup of the disk dirve, when it crashes, I can use this CD to boot and restore it even while the bone?

using a program called "copy clone." I have a mac, but might work for cc pc too. Virtually everything you need is an external hard drive. The partition and make it bootable. Cc software allows you to copy or simply essential files. The external head will be used to start the computer by proxy and containing your backup. In case your comp crashes you can simply start the external hard drive and copy files to your comp. Cc is a freely downloadable program. Just Google.


1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
try "Veritas", because it is easy to use and I think the less than norton ....