November 21, 2007

Good backup software?


Does anyone know of good software to make an image of your entire hard disk. Not those who safeguard your computer and continue to support it. Im looking for one who can make an exact image of your computer and save them on a DVD or CD so that if I want my computer the point of saving, I can do loans and install in the computer boots. Like the restoration of the CD that came with your computer so that you can restore your computer when you bought it. His hope not too confusing ...

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Acronis True Image Home V10 is the way to go. However, if you go to Winows Vista Ultimate you do not need an infrared camera, it is built in. I did not Vista Ultimate if I use True Image you can make gradual return ups, and a complete system restoration. I restored twice, and it is very precise.