November 30, 2007

Is it worth it to spend $50 a year on a PC Backup software?


Answering to you comment:
I do not have that many important files ... Just how the school is on my computer. Do you think I need to buy a PC backup software?
That depends. I used StompSoft PC backup on all computers that are in my house, including my children. So did all that important? Probably not, but I know from experience that this is not important now may hold important later. For example, I used to have many poems on my computer that I had written when I was a teenager. At that time there were minimal value, but now some 15 years later, I really missed their support and regret not relinquish.

So, the choice is yours. It suffices to recall that it is easier to get rid of something that you do not need to recover that you, but no longer possess.

6 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I had no idea 50 dollars a year? Just purchase one use and not for Line year. You can also download a free property, for example, you can obtain a true picture 7 free here, of course it's not the latest version anyway, but it is very good. Look here


You can update for $ 30 if you want in the future.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
not be cheap ... And get a free version

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Well, if these documents are important to you, yes. But if they are smaller documents, can you just saved to the disk or something? But I did 50 dollars for a PC backup software. Download.com going to try to see if you can find any cheaper.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
see Microsoft has developed this new asked that the windows to live a care-u, which can use it for free. This return vagaries files, defragmnts ur drives, cleans ur pc of virusmalware etc. and also increases ur PC performance.just try because it is free.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
yes it is worth spending $ 50 per year on a backup software.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
If your computer fails how you can access it? Better get an external hard drive that can be accessed from a school or friends' pc